I haven’t written on here for almost a year!
That means I haven’t existed… at all 🙂
Well, I’ve been keeping (relatively) busy – just enough to spend time at home as much as possible.
Here are some things I’ve tackled throughout the last almost 10 months (which I will expand on separately in upcoming posts):
- Taking a 5-week holiday with my wife and step-daughter back to Australia to see Mum & Dad, and Australia & NZ.
- Helping Mum de-clutter with a ferocious one-week cleanout of the house where I grew up, culminating in a highly successful and enjoyable 2-day garage sale.
- Running over 70km per week for 8 straight weeks and losing 13kg.
- Finishing up a momentous year of teaching 2 kindergarten classes with an end-of-year drama for each of them.
- Leaving kindergarten teaching after 2 years and venturing into elementary school.
- Doodling around on the piano we had brought into our living room, and starting to sing a bit more again.
- Finishing the final draft of my manuscript.
- Feeling my range of motion subtly increasing despite only stretching sporadically.
- Attending my first ever professional ballet performance.
- Building a website for my wife to share her beautiful & original handmade jewelry.
Writing this has been an antidote to the horizon principle.
Anyway, I’ll be writing on here a little more.
Not every day.